Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Anfield Asia



 LIVERPOOL USA FANS, show the world that we are the best supported team in the world. We Malaysian, already show the world who we are.....
 Our National Stadium @ Bukit Jalil, Malaysia becoming an Anfield of Asia. Remember this is just a friendly match between our national team against our beloved Liverpool FC. It seem that our national team that is an away team compare to LFC with everybody wearing RED.


 The Fever is not just on the football pitch, it all over the city, Kuala Lumpur. 
WE PAINT KUALA LUMPUR RED!!!  
Shankly Gates @ Pavilion. Shopping Mall



 

 
 
 

 I took 5 days leave from work just to show how big is my support for LFC. I'm  there, @ the hotel when the team arrived around 4.30 am, at the malls, stadium(training session & game)I hope LFC will come again to KL in 2013. check this website:http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/asia-tour/english/news


But now in 2012, LFC USA TOUR.  
Fenway Park, it's your turn to become Anfield USA.....

liverpool summer us tour 2012 Liverpool Officially Announces 2012 Summer Tour of United States

No comments:

Post a Comment