Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Monday 19 March 2012

OMG, What A Crap!!!!

Another CRAP Tv Show on the channel. I really don't get it. The title of the show is "Dumex Chef Cilik Komplete Nutri " meaning  DUMEX COMPLETE NUTRITION YOUNG CHEF.

 If we look at from the title, I will be thinking that this reality program is about kids cooking competition similar to Jr. Master Chef Australia. It should be promoting the balance in eating, the intelligent of the kids in the show and the amazing talent that these normal kids have in cooking. 

So why I'm saying this show is crap. One, the kids in this show is just a "SIDE DISH" where it suppose to be  portray as a MAIN Character. Two, Why they need their mother doing the cooking? Is their mother is "CILIK" as the title is Chef Cilik(Young Chef). 

I really don't get it. My suggestion is to the  TV Channel (you know who that is)that are plan to do these types of program, please DO NOT SIMPLY COPY OTHER PROGRAM CONCEPT. Think it properly on everything, from concept, contestant, title ect just like what these "mat saleh" program did. I know there are some creative people in these country...find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment