Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Memories 2011

When LFC Player arrived @ Pavillion KL
Looking back to 2011, my most memorable memories in 2011 is when Liverpool FC coming to Malaysia. That particular weeks in July, everybody were getting crazy with football as Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea coming to town. Every 4 to 5 days KL is being painted with football team color. The craziest one between all of them is Liverpool FC. I had been waiting this moment for a very long time and in 2011, my wish was being granted.

Some LFC Fan @ One World Hotel Lobby
I took 5 days on leaves just to follow the LFC activities in Kuala Lumpur.





They arrived very early morning around 5am and I'm there at One World Hotel to greet them at the Hotel Lobby. The atmosphere at the hotel lobby was crazy.

MU Fan Jersey being taken OFF by LFC Fan
Their training at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, is another scenario that I cannot forget as there was an incident of the kicking OFF Man U Fan from the seat. What a bloody DUMB,  DUMB guy to  wear Man U jersey in a sea of Liverpool Fan. I do not know where he put his brain...


Pavillion KL Main Door
Pavillion Shopping Complex in KL were turn in to Anfield Replica with the cooperation with Standard Charted Bank.




Sea of RED
LFC friendly @ Bukit Jalil Stadium
During the frienly game between LFC & Malaysia, you guys can see how many LFC supporters that are in Malaysia. By the way the National Stadium capacity is 100000. The noise before & during the game was non stop. I arrived at the stadium as early 1pm in the afternoon as the game will kick off at 5.45pm and I thought early. When I'm arrived there, it like a fiesta outside the stadium.There were many people, I'm not sure what time they were coming.




The Atmosphere in the stadium is OWW!! Just check the these pics. The ticket is not cheap for this match. Plus it is just a friendly match.Malaysia have one of best LFC supporters in the world.
Myself with the supporters during the Game(pic taken by LFC TV uk)

LFC said that they are coming back to Asia in 2013. I hope one of their destination will be KL. That is one of my wish for this 2012 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment