Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Sunday 22 April 2012

new Newcastle United’s home shirt for the 2012-13

A photo of Newcastle United’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season has been leaked on the Internet.
Newcastle United only just changed their sponsor a few weeks ago, so Puma obviously hasn’t had time to update the sponsor’s name on the front of the shirt. However, when updated, I like this shirt a lot. It’s a return to the classic black and white stripes instead of the awful thick stripes the team has been wearing this season. The collar on the new Newcastle United home shirt for 2012-13 looks interesting, and the gold Puma logo fits in well.
Hopefully more photos will be revealed soon, but I like what I see so far.
In related news, more Newcastle United shirt designs have been uncovered. But we don’t know yet whether these are training tops or if they’re the away and third shirts for the Magpies in 2012-13. Here they are for your review.
newcastle-united-third-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment