Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Monday 26 December 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERREN

 Today 26th December is our son Birthday. He turn 3 this year. My wife will be very busy preparing & organizing his birthday party at the club house nearby our home in Mandaluyung City, Philippines.

I feel sad as I cannot join them there. I have to work here in Kuala Lumpur. My wife have a business to run in Manila and I have a job here in Kuala Lumpur. So either me or them have to travel back and forth between Kuala Lumpur & Manila every 4 to 5 months.

3 years just past easily and I still feel that it was just yesterday that I'm waiting my wife to deliver him at Pantai Medical Centre in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.


I feel proud to have him as our son. Thank you god for blessing us with Derren. Credit also have to give to my wife for taking very good care of him and he turn out a very good boy. 
DERREN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Son.

To see some more pics of our son, please check my wife FB
http://www.facebook.com/jezzelle.ramirez.

No comments:

Post a Comment