Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Wednesday 21 December 2011

There is No STAR in a TEAM

 Malaysia Salon Culinarie 2011Medalist
 This is a picture of the team members that were participate in the Malaysia Culinarie 2011 @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.

We won 1 Gold Medal, 2 Silver Medal, 5 Bronzes and 2 Diplomas. Not bad achievement for a team of 10 persons and some of them is the 1st timer in competing in the culinary competition.
My Kitchen Team




My current kitchen team. 
From Left to Right.
Meor, Nurul, Hisham, Bob, Shafiq, Hafiz, Aie, Azwan, Jehan and Hazwan(bending).
The new guy that just join is Azlan(not in the pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment