Me

My photo
Hisham is a graduate from Institute of Technology MARA (UiTM) majoring in culinary arts. Since his early days at the Hotel Istana, Hisham embarked on an adventurous journey honing and shaping his culinary skills working at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Villa Danieli Restaurant at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, SHOOK Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery, Prince Court Medical Center and Azamara Cruise Line under the parent company of Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line, to name just a few. So you guys already knowing me. Come On, Join Me Talking @Mamak

My Family

My Family
My Family

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry X Mas


Tonight, our restaurant serving buffet for Xmas Eve plus tomorrow the Xmas Day. We have a full booking for dinner & 40 pax for tomorrow lunch. The take away Roasted Turkey with condiments is on the way for today as the guests will pick up around later this afternoon. What a day!! Very busy at the restaurant this time of the year until the new year eve.


The best part is some of the reservation and the take away turkey is order by non Christian people. When it comes to festivals here in Kuala Lumpur, everybody  will celebrate and enjoying it.At that time there will be open house, hotels & restaurants servings traditional delicious dishes, every shops & malls offering the discounted price on every items plus everybody take leaves from work. This will happen on every major festival namely Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas. In Malaysia, we have so many Public Holiday and I think may be we have the most in the world, 17days Public Holiday in a year.

Xmas without Turkey is like Hariraya without Rendang & Lemang or Chinese New Year without Yee Sang. Here we also roasted the whole turkey, 22 nos in total for tonight buffet and take away. For sure I will eat turkey also for my supper. Every time when I ate turkey, I will feel sleepy after that. I do not know about you guys but that what happen to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment